All lessons can be booked with the Eversports booking system. After making a profile, you will be able to select your class, book and pay for it, using the Eversports app or website (please allow pop-ups for the site, to get redirected to the booking page).
Tip for your preparation
In order not to rush before the start of the class, I recommend that you prepare in advance:
- Zoom, If necessary, download the software on the device you intend to use for the online class.
Participating in the Online Class
After booking the class, in the menu “My bookings” you will see a note for the online streaming for the corresponding class:
- Make sure to download the most updated version of the app.
- In the app you will find a button that informs you on which day and at which time the link to the online stream will be available.
- If the button is grey, it means that the online stream is not yet available. 15 Minutes before the start of the class, the button will turn green and the online class will be available. By clicking the button, you will be redirected to the corresponding online streaming page and and you will be live!
- You will enter into a “waiting room”. I will let people in, a couple of minutes before the start of class.