Timetable & Prices.
How to book a lesson.
All lessons can be booked with the Eversports booking system. After making a profile, you will be able to select your class, book and pay for it, using the Eversports app or website (please allow pop-ups for the site, to get redirected to the booking page).
Tip for your preparation
In order not to rush before the start of the class, I recommend that you prepare in advance:
- Zoom, If necessary, download the software on the device you intend to use for the online class.
Participating in the Online Class
After booking the class, in the menu “My bookings” you will see a note for the online streaming for the corresponding class:
- Make sure to download the most updated version of the app.
- In the app you will find a button that informs you on which day and at which time the link to the online stream will be available.
- If the button is grey, it means that the online stream is not yet available. 15 Minutes before the start of the class, the button will turn green and the online class will be available. By clicking the button, you will be redirected to the corresponding online streaming page and and you will be live!
- You will enter into a “waiting room”. I will let people in, a couple of minutes before the start of class.
Guidelines and requests
for Sunshine yogi’s
Important to know before coming to a group lesson!
- Bring your own mat, block, belt and blanket.
- Consult a doctor for advice, if you are unsure whether you can start a yoga class because of injury or illness. Be aware of your limitations and let me know if you have any injuries, or other reasons to receive adjusted teaching.
- Leave your shoes and jackets in the kitchen space at the entrance to the chapel.
- I am not accountable for any loss or damage of your personal property on the premises. Please leave your valuables at home or bring them into the chapel space (not clothes!!)
- Telephones turned off, unless we have a prior agreement!
- No cups, glasses or food may be taken into the chapel. If you want to drink water then bring a closed water bottle.
- The door is locked before I start to teach, so it’s important to be on time.
- Feel free to send me an e-mail with any enquiries.
Prices & Cancellation Terms:
- You can view all prices/cards by clicking “Prices” in the top right corner of the Timetable.
- Lessons have a cancellation policy so please inform yourself of these as you book.
- Workshops and events have individual cancellation times which can be seen when booking.